In short time Education Board of Punjab will provide PTET 2014 online registration notification and application form for PSTET, so interested candidates for Teacher Eligibility Test can get it from official website ptetadmissions.nic.in.
To provide job and allow study in Punjab state for Private or Government sector school in two Level which are I and II. After attend this test and with good score and result in Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test which measures applicant’s knowledge and and elligibility. Every year lac of eligible candidates apply and get job as school teacher as per announcement.
Educational Qualification :
For Class 1 to 5 minimum 12th Class and for Class 6 to 8 Graduation from any stream with minimum 45% marks.
PSTET 2014 Exam Important Dates (Schedule) :
- Advertisement Publish on : Third week of December, 2013
- Starting of Online registration : Third week of December, 2013
- Online Application Receipt Last date : Last Date of December, 2013
- Receipt of Fee available till : Last Date of December, 2013
- Application status available from : First week of January, 2014
- Online Admit Card available : December 18th, 2013
- Written Examination : December 28t th, 2014
- Results Declaration : Fourth week of January, 2014
Exam Schedule :
Paper-I & II : Third week of January (Sunday), 2014 (10:00 to 11:30 hrs) (13:30 to 15:00 hrs)
Exam Pattern :
Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test have total two papers for Class 1 to 5 and 6 to 8, written test have Multiple Choice Question (mcq) type
Official Website : ptetadmissions.nic.in & www.tetpunjab.com